Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My 2002 E 450 super duty bus,I'm looking A/C compress

Customer Question

Hi, My 2002 E 450 super duty bus,I'm looking for the A/C compressor Clutch fuse. Plug has no power but when I jump it directly the clutch engages fine.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is someone working on my question? Do you need any additional information?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Fuse 13 under the dash power the HVAC switch. in the correct setting it send power on through to the 2 AC pressure switches under the hood. Then from there to the AC compressor. If a diagram is needed, let me know. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris