James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

E-series Motorhome: My turn signals were working the other

Customer Question

My turn signals were working the other day bad bulb in the back fixed it now no turn signals at all and the 4 way flashers work fine E-series 97 motorhome
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. If the flashers are working ok but not the turn signals you can have a couple different things going on. One is a faulty turn signal switch. They fail pretty commonly. The other item that could have gone bad is the turn signal flasher. The turn signal side may have failed but not the flasher side. These are the two items most common to fail with your situation. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.