James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

Ford f-150 Platinum: 2011 f-150 has no windshield washer have

Customer Question

2011 f-150 has no windshield washer have changed switch lever and wiper motor assy
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. The few times I have seen this happen it is due to the steering column control module failing. After replacing the same parts and testing replacing the steering control module is what fixed this concern.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello how are you?
I wanted to check in and see if you have any other questions?
Please rate my answer so I can receive my compensation for helping you.