James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

Thank you, ***** ***** hose is fixed with no leak. It has been

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** hose is fixed with no leak. It has been two months since my car was stocked til i repaired the inlet hose. But unfortunately the engine does run smoothly with lots of vibrations. I tried to make the rpm higher but it is the same,especially
when my AC is on. My spark plugs are view full just newly replaced 6 months ago and i changed 2 coils as well. Please help. Thank you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*the engine does NOT run smoothly with lots of vibrations.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Does the engine need to be cold or hot? Does it matter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, here in KSA during summer, the temperature is raging from 38 to 48 degree celsius as its peak. I checked if there is air intake leak but there was none. I checked the coils and spark plugs (the ones in front) and i do not see any problems
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
I would replace the fuel filter and also clean the mass air flow sensor. Disconnect the battery for ten minutes and see if this makes a difference. Hopefully you just have a restricted fuel filter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, i am still waiting for the fuel filter and see how it goes, i'll get back to you sooner, tnx
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good.