Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

6.0 Ford super duty: 04 super duty 6.0 egr delete head

Customer Question

04 super duty 6.0 egr delete head studs po263,po269,po275 show up from time to time when the truck is running bad rough day Oil and fuel additives seem to help but do not cure the problem
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is cylinders 1,3&5 contribution balance. Seems to start after refueling sometimes but always when the truck is warmed up and continues until it clears up again whether it's starting cold or warmed up no change
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Chris here, Faulty fuel injectors are the most common cause for these codes. Have you done any of the diagnostic steps for these code, and if not do you need them? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris