HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
Experience:  25 years Auto experience, Ford ,GM, Chrysler, Asian & European
285738

Please it's the same question about the tras.the last time u

Customer Question

please it's the same question about the tras.the last time u asked if the fluid smells bad.I said no but it seems its smells my husband checked it up yesterday .thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, Ok the trans fluid smells burnt, can you refresh me as to what type of problem you were having, your old questions doesnt show up on your profile
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Ok I found it, yes sounds like it is still going to be an internal trans issue, when the forward clutch is overheated and slipping or no engagement it will typically burn the trans fluid and give it a bad smell.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi...I Called some one to diagnose it. and he says it's the trans as u said but when diagnose was completed it shows it's the P.C.M. so in this case what do we need to replace.Thanks
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I guess you have multiple questions opened. I responded to your newest question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi how I wish u were some where close to my country to help me fix this problem.in this case what part do u recommend I buy and fix.because I'm really getting fed up here.thanks
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.
Well if they are saying it needs a PCM, then I guess you need a PCM, I personally believe you have an internal trans issue but I couldnt be sure with why they are saying the PCM is bad.