James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

Chris I am Scott just installed tbc in 15 f250 I Have IDS

Customer Question

Hi Chris I am Scott just installed tbc in 15 f250 I Have IDS system could not find file to install for cluster to recognize tbc module
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. When you have an open session in the IDS go to module programming. From module programming go to programmable parameters. Under personality should be the option to enable the tbc module. Once it's programmed in everything should operate normally.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello how are you?
I wanted to check in and see if you have any other questions?
Please rate my answer so I can receive my compensation for helping you.