James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer: Theft light continues to flash while

Customer Question

Theft light continues to flash while vehicle is cranking. Vehicle will not start. I have replaced the fuel pump, no sucess. Radio is INOP as well.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. Do you have an owners manual to check fuses and relays? The PCM power relay is known to go bad over the years. It can leave you with a flashing theft light and Frank no start. The first thing I would do is replace the pcM power relay with the blower motor relay. See if this makes a difference and please let me know.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello how are you?
I wanted to check in and see if you have any other questions?
Please rate my answer so I can receive my compensation for helping you.