Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

New question Randall. I need rear struts on my 200 Taurus.

Customer Question

New question Randall. I need rear struts on my 200 Taurus. The problem that I have is that my struts don't have a bracket for the stabilizer link, but there seems to be only the struts with the stabilizer link bracket. do you know what this means? I even
went searching at the junk yard and out of all of the Taurus" that I saw. There was only one other one there with the same set up as mine. Can I just attach the ones with the bracket and just not attach the stabilizer link. Or is mine some special set up or
something? I don't have a SHO or anything. Could this be the police or taxi package? Even still I don't think that those work either. Please help!!!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.
you have a stabalizer bar in tha back, what is it hooked tto now, Sorry, confused on the question