Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford moterhome: on a ford v10 while going up steep hill engine

Customer Question

on a ford v10 while going up steep hill engine heisted temp gauge in red and check engine on. stopped and checked water had plenty and was not boiling. Engine was off for about 5 minutes. Turned key on and temp was normal but check engine light was still on. started engine and drove normal until next hill, engine heisted again engine temp in red cleared hill and temp went back to normal, check engine light remains on. drove another 30 miles to home never had another problem What should I do.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Are you wanting to check this or just looking for ideas on possibilities?