EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

Ford Expedition: I have a 99 ford expedition and my temp is

Customer Question

I have a 99 ford expedition and my temp is always on hot,even when I select cold.control knob is not broken and its deffinately turning the control stem behind the knob. The temp control panel on the dash
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
More than likely the blend door actuator is not working the blend door. You need to remove the actuator, work the blend door by hand, and see if the temperature works correctly. And if it does then the actuator needs to be replaced.
Please respond with your further questions and comments and for any info you may need. Thanks, Eric
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help with your Expedition? If so please ask me more questions. Also please remember to rate the service. THank you.