Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

F-350: My info setup and reset buttons info cluster

Customer Question

My info setup and reset buttons for the info cluster do not work. Also A/C blows good but no cold air. You wouldn't happen to have an idea on how to fix these problems would you? It's an 2007 F-350. Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hi Yes I can help you with these, but the website limits us to only one issue per question. Let me know which you would like my help on? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can fix the AC. My biggest concern is the message center buttons not working. The info, setup and reset buttons
open the file below, are you able to do these few tests? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07F350switch.pdf If you need directions for removing parts, let me know.