Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

F150: had to slam on the breaks abs kicked in now the right

Customer Question

had to slam on the breaks abs kicked in now the right side is not working
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
checked line from abs system to flex hose not pluged
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant get any break fluid out abs system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is anyone there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what service offer
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hi Your problem is the isolation valves inside the ABS hydraulic control unit are stuck. I recommend a fluid service bleeding each wheel at least 4 times. Then perform 3 panic stops from 45 mph to try and break it loose. If that fails then a new HCU is needed which requires a diagnostic tool to bleed. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bleed all breaks, performed 3 panic stops.
Now my left front is locked up changed left cal. bleed breaks again still locked don't know what to do
Its time to replace the ABS HCU.