Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

1998 Explorer, Eddie Bauer edition. Air ride height sensors

Customer Question

1998 Explorer, Eddie Bauer edition. Air ride height sensors are bad. Not available fm Ford any more. Need 2. Any ideas? Dont't want to replace entire system just for the sensors. Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hi The only option is to search for used ones through www.LKQ.com or through www.car-parts.com You mentioned doing a spring conversion is not an option, and unfortunately these parts are not made aftermarket. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris