Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford expedition: I got a 2007 ford expedition and I am having

Customer Question

I got a 2007 ford expedition and I am having brake problems, replaced 2 master cylinder, and brake pads. Bleed all the air out and still going to the floor
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
It sounds like you have air trapped in the ABS hydraulic control unit. If that's the case a scan tool is needed to bleed it. Have you checked for swelling brake lines, its not all that common anymore but possible. Have you checked for incorrect pads, binding in the caliber bracket, common using aftermarket pads.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris