Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

E150: I have ford 2000 e150 4.6L getting code p0743,p0750

Customer Question

I have ford 2000 e150 4.6L getting code p0743,p0750,p0755,p1747
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Welcome to our site.
All of those transmission codes together indicate a potential connection issue with the trans connector or wiring. Ideally, you would plug in a capable scan tool and actuate each shift solenoid while wiggling the wiring to see if the solenoid state changed from ON to OFF and vice versa.
To diagnose this condition without the use of a capable scan tool, you'll need lots of patience and an ohmmeter. Start checking at the trans where the wires go in the valve body; then, working your way up, locate the 16-pin connector at the top right side of the trans and check continuity on each circuit while wiggling the wires.
Kindly accept and rate my answer now if you think the information I've provided has helped you solve your issue. Otherwise, please reply.
Best Regards.