Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Same symptoms. I followed your suggestion. I sprayed starting

Customer Question

Same symptoms. I followed your suggestion. I sprayed starting fluid everywhere on the engine and found no leaks. Whats next? Please advise.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

Can I get the year, make, model, engine, and concern?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is a Tempo, 6 cyl, 4 dr. It spits and sputters and coughs and wont let me accelerate very much It will die

Sorry, my skills on older vehicles is not that great, I will let another help you.