Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Thunderbird: Having kind of the same issue with my 97. I replaced

Customer Question

Having kind of the same issue with my 97. I replaced all o2 sensors, maf, plugs wires ,fuel filter ,coolant temp sensor. Just to find out it was the brain. replaced that lasrt year and it was fine. After 7 monthes the cel came back on for running rich (both banks). can't figure it out. seems to actually be running great accept it started bogging and not wanting to take off from a stop but after a second it surges and takes off fine. drives fine other then that
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
Have you checked the fuel pressure with a gage?