Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Is their a second heater control rear heater and its

Customer Question

Is their a second heater control for the rear heater and its location, flow of hot water is present when operating AC, front AC works fine, just rear blowing hot air
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

Yes the Aux rear air dose have a rear blend door actuator just like the front has. It located in the RH side quarter panel on the AC/Heater plenum. It is also very common for them to fail. See the location and removal steps in the link below. The are two located on the plenum. One is the blend door actuator in the first link and the second link is the Air distribution actuator. I have enclosed the steps for both.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AUx%201%20Jun%203.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blend%20door%20Aux%20Jun%203.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short

Thank you, Ron