Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Escort: not getting any power to the fuel pump and two dashboard

Customer Question

not getting any power to the fuel pump and two dashboard lights continually stay on even with key remove. all this happened at the same time. 97 ford escort lx
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Which dash lights are on, the ones in the instrument cluster?
Open the file below to see the diagram I will be using.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/97escort.pdf
Do you understand wire diagrams and how to test wires so we can check the pump relay in the CCRM?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris