Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2003 Ford escape, door locks will not open. The door handles

Customer Question

2003 Ford escape, door locks will not open. The door handles apear to be broken all 4 broke within about 2 week period. Before completley broken I sprayed locks with silicon lub. How can I fix?
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
You stated how can I fix it, but selected your not going to fix it yourself???
Is this the interior or exterior door handles broken?
Do the power door locks not work or is the handles?
We will need to remove the door trim panel to get to the parts on and in the door, then we can address the handles.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris