Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F-150: How much does it cost to get a ball joint replacement

Customer Question

How much does it cost to get a ball joint replacement for both upper and lower on one wheel for 2007 f-150 4x4?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,

Is this on the same vehicle that answered for you last night on the creaking noise that you have not rated the answer so I am actually credited for my time and experience, or a different Ford F150?

For accurate answer, I just need to know if it has been lifted or other suspension modifications?

Please note that continued poor accept rate now leads to experts ignoring future questions you may post as they realize that they will not be paid for their time or services. Thank you