Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F250lariat: Just bought this vehicle I replace ax compressor

Customer Question

Just bought this vehicle I replace ax compressor and accumulate r several years ago , this vehicle had mostly been setting up and I found several hoses but still can't get air to blow out front
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Ford's default position is defrost if vacuum is lost to the control head. If you are not getting air to flow out the front vents then you are sill very likely looking at a loss of vacuum to the control head. I would start first with making sure you have good engine vacuum on the black vacuum supply line at the control panel. If that checks oaky then you need to take a hand held vacuum pump and check each of the servos that control the door functions. See the chart below which should help you locate them. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open the chart.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Vacuum%20routing%20May%2031.pdf