Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

T bird v-6 3.8: where is pcm power relay located on 1996 t

Customer Question

where is pcm power relay located on 1996 t bird 3.8
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.
The PCM relay on your 1996 is incorporated into the CCRM (constant control relay Module) . The CCRM is located in the engine compartment on the right side, its a black box. See the location diagram in the link below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/CCRM%20May%2030.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short
Thank you, Ron