Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

Expedition: My 1999 Ford Expedition is running rough. I have

Customer Question

My 1999 Ford Expedition is running rough. I have replaced a coil pack, plugs, wires, fuel pump and filter. the codes that came up with the last scan arePO301, PO351, PO352, PO1405, PO171, PO174, PO304 and PO306
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Which coil did you replace?Have you checked for vacuum leaks?Do you have a scan tool with live data?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced the coil on the passenger side of motor that controls the cylinders in question. I replaced the boot on the pcv hose as it was bad and I just cleaned the wires on the MAF sensor and it seemed to help. The code I received after doing this is PO300 random misfire.Yes I have an innova 3100e scan tool.
What are your long term and short term fuel trims?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stft. B1. -3.13 Ltft B1. 19.53
Stft. B2. -1.56. Ltft. B2. 17.19
Spray some brake cleaner around the base of the instake while watching the STFT on both banks. If they go full lean you need intake gaskets which I suspect you do.