Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I've owned my brand new 2015 Ford Edge 2.5

Customer Question

I've owned my brand new 2015 Ford Edge for only 2.5 weeks and after 3 days of rain, my driver's side floor was flooded with rainwater. The dealership is working on it at this time. They've told me there was a TSB on this particular problem due to the fact that it needed a seam sealer applied to an area by the inside front fender, and the A-pillar. (or something like that). Is this in fact true?
How could this happen on a brand new vehicle that I ordered back in Feb, and received only 2.5 weeks ago? When building a vehicle, doesn't the factory automatically check to see any TSB reports while they are building it?
Please verify the TSB on this issue for me. Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
Can you give me the VIN#? I can check if there are any TSBs or Messages on this concern.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I will just cancel my request right now. I will check at the dealership.