Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

I need to know wiring plug description control

Customer Question

I need to know wiring plug description for audio control panel for ford focus 2013
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 2 years ago.
You are looking for the connector wiring for the radio and AC control panel correct?
This is the panel with the buttons for the radio/cd/Sirius radio, phone...etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
button for control volume radio/cd..etc
Below is the connector wiring pin for that radio control panel.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had this diagram. the car has two separate button. one for hazard/lock button and other for control panel which I looking for
The one I sent you is the lower plug for the control panel.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you see on diagram you sent to pin 1 is hazard switch. it may not correct.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the hazard switch is for upper button.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know that the lower model car has only one plug for both. this diagram may be applied for this car. my car is titatinum car.
It is the correct one you asked for. See the diagram below.The Radio control panel is called the FCIM (Front Control Interface Module)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You see the picture which I sent to you I have two separate button while you sent to me one only one plug.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the diagram for hazard/lock switch as attached file. I'm looking the one for control panel.
Sorry, I just saw that you are from Vietnam. I am in the USA. I had to change the diagrams over to Asia access. The USA and European models are different than Asian models.
How many wires does this connector have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the one you sent to me is Asian one. I want the one from US with two separate button
Can you give me the VIN#. The Ford manual on the Ford website is showing only one connector for the FCIM for USA models.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My car has one plug for FICM which you sent to me. but now I want to upgrate to MFT (US) with two separate button one for Hazrd, one for control panel.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
picture for car with one plug is my current car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
picture for US car with two separate which I need to know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My purpose is to know plug description for two separate plug. so I can move the wire from my car one plug to the US one with two plug.
Ok. You want to upgrade to the touch screen. Now I understand. That I cannot help you with because you do not have the wiring or the proper modules to do that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have all material. I just stuck to wire for this plug.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
here is picture for my project.
The touch screen known as the Front Control/Display Interface Module (FCDIM) needs to be programmed to the vehicle for it to work and the data is VIN # ***** AS BUILT DATA. If your vehicle did not come with it, it cannot be programed to operate. Along with the ACM(Audio Control Module) and the FCIM. These all have to be programmed to operate. They are modules that share information with other modules in the vehicle.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The guy in UK finished to swap over MFT without program just do the wiring.
Ok. I'll OPT OUT and reopen your question to the other experts. Maybe they can assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you have the lower plug please send to me. I had the upper one as attached picture.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I hope you can help me. thanks in advance.
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** see if I can help you. I dont really understand much of what has happened here so update me if you could in short.You need a wiring diagram for a US focus, correct?