Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Club Wagon: Ron, I have a 95 Club Wagon that is normally

Customer Question

Hello Ron, I have a 95 Club Wagon that is normally very reliable until the last couple days. Monday it cranked but took long then started. Today spinning over but no start. When I turn the key on I hear the fuel pump so I suspect it's an electrical problem. I have not yet tried to trouble shoot either system. Was there any popular problem with these vans. 5.8 injected. Robert
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

A failing fuel pump is pretty common, it can run but not produce enough pressure, I would start with checking the fuel pressure and also the spark,post back with the results an we can work from there.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
I havnt heard back from you to see if you got the problem resolved and how the fuel pressure test went. If you still needing my help, please post back and we can work front there.