Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

As I was coming to a stop light in my Ford F259 7.3 diesel,

Customer Question

As I was coming to a stop light in my Ford F259 7.3 diesel, I lost power. The truck misses out and can hardly pull itself. It will start.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This type of fault here can sometimes be caused by low/weak fuel supply due to a restricted fuel filter in some cases.If you have not replaced the fuel filter in the last year or 10,000 miles this should be replaced to see if this resolves the fault here.If this was already replaced and did not correct the fault here let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, I changed the gas filter and it did not help any, any other suggestion?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Has anything else been checked,tested or replaced to try and locate or repair the fault here?