EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

I have entered this twice---How do i locate the passanger fuse

Customer Question

I have entered this twice---How do i locate the passanger fuse box on a 2015 ford explorer
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
The interior fuse box on a 2015 explorer is called the Body Control module. It is located on the drivers side, above the drivers feet. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I have to remove to get to the box
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
There should be nothing to remove. Just look up there. There may be a cover, covering the fuses, that you just pull off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a panel located above the break pedal that requires the removal of 2 screws which i have removed and there is no box there.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
There should be no screws to remove. Look to the left. There may be a small panel to pop off. Also in the owners manual page 306 it shows the fuse box and its location. Right in the location you are looking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ownrs manual I have the showes the fuse box on page 304 and it reads " The fuse panel is located below and to the left of the steering wheel by the break pedal. Remove the panel cover to access the fuses." I have looked and pulled apart everything in that area and I cannot find a fuse box. I guess I will have to go back to a ford dealer and let them show me where it is. Thanks for your time.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Ok. You are welcome. Thank you for letting me assist you today. I also am confident that if you keep looking you should be able to find it. It is not hidden. Thanks again, and please rate my service today and have a great holiday.