Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford explorer: How do I locate the passenger fuse box in a

Customer Question

How do I locate the passenger fuse box in a 2015 ford explorer
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.
There are two fuse panel on your 2105, one is in the engine compartment and one is under the dash on the drivers side, Ford now calls it a BCM (body control module).To access it you will need to remove the steering column trim panel under the column. See the steps below for location. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/BCM%20May%2025.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short
Thank you, Ron