Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 99 F350 2WD Chassis Cab. The ABS light is on. I found

Customer Question

I have a 99 F350 2WD Chassis Cab. The ABS light is on. I found the cable supplying the signal to the truck ripped loose and the plug end was missing. I bought a new sender, complete with the correct plug. However, I can not find the plug on the chassis! On the driver side, it is behind the wheel well. I can not find it on the passenger side at all.
Submitted: 1 year ago via OnlineAutoRepair.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. See if you can find it on top of the frame right above the tire. Look down at the frame from inside the hood and you should see it. I guess it depends on how far back it got ripped off.