Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

E-350: ron, I've got everything out of the way. I've got

Customer Question

hi ron, I've got everything out of the way. I've got the plugs an coils. But now, I've got the fuel rail in my way,and I'm not sure how to unplug,the coils or injectors. in other words screwed! gotta 1968 skylark convertible, tune-up 30mimn. my e-350 ??. sure could use some help. thanks ub
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
What engine does the E350 have?
What are you trying to do?