John Crouch
John Crouch, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  22 years of Ford service, and Ford senior master certified in diesel, gasoline and hybrid vehicles
33610027

Ford F-250 Super Duty FX4: YES I HAVE A 2000 F250 7.3 DIESEL

Customer Question

YES I HAVE A 2000 F250 7.3 DIESEL , REPLECED THE CONDENSER,COMPRESSOR,ORIFICE TUBE,ACCUMULATORDRYER,AND EVAPORATOR,HIGH PRESSURE SWITCH AND LOW PRESSURE SWITCH. USED VACCUM PUMP OR 1 HOUR. ADDED OIL AND FREON. STILL SHOWING HIGH ON LOW SIDE AND LOW ON HIGH SIDE. COMPRESSOR WILL NOT CYCLE.
Category: Ford
Expert:  John Crouch replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question.
Before we go any further, what exactly are the pressures for low and high side ports? Also was there a failure of anything that caused you to replace all these parts? why were they replaced in the first place?
Thank you, ***** ***** as you get the information back to me I will continue to assist you to get to the cause of your concern.
Once again, thank you for using Just Answer and have a great day.