Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Tim f350 fuel reservoir has to inlets and two outlets, do

Customer Question

hi tim f350 fuel reservoir has to inlets and two outlets, do they run in parallel or do they swap on the outlet side ????
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. Can you please tell me what engine you have please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

never mind. I found that the inlets and out lets swap top to bottom and bottom to top on the reservoir.............

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Ok I can send this in for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry it was so hard for the experts to answer. this was a waist of $38 bucks

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure how it was hard to answer. There are different engines. I can't offer you an answer if I don't know what engine you are working on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the engine size had no baring, the only true difference was if it was dual tank or single tank, this was used for both diesel and gas engines. and all I needed to know was if the inlets and outlets were parallel or if they swapped from top to bottom on the outlet side. so sorry no ratting

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks