Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

E 350 passenger: i have a 2007 ford e350 passenger van . the

Customer Question

i have a 2007 ford e350 passenger van . the front ac works and blow fine. n air from upper vent the lower vent release very hot. i check the vent door to fan motor work fine check the one by the heater core it work fine too. trying to figure out the problem
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Ford vans are not designed to be able to blow AC from the auxiliary climate control on the floor. They are designed this way to cool the hot part and heat the cold part based on hot air rises. So your concern is the auxiliary climate control never blows anything hot or cold out the roof vents, correct?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do work on many vehicle but this van is the most crazies thing i seen ,i own a ford fan before.this is my family fan they will not be able to ride in it because the lower vent when the ac is on is so hot.for now i disconect the rear control that how i stop the heat from their.but no cold air from any of the ceiling vents
Since your getting no air flow to the upper vents, then means there is a command issue or a mode door issue. Open the files below
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07Eaux.pdf
How to gain access to the auxiliary climate control
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07Etemp.pdf
The temp and mode vacuum actuator view
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07Edesc.png
How the system works.
Can you watch the mode temp actuator and door through different commands, and let me know if its being commanded or no and or can be manually adjusted?