Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

F150: Okay so I just bought a 2008 Ford F1 50 with the 5.4

Customer Question

Okay so I just bought a 2008 Ford F1 50 with the 5.4 L Triton engine in it and I just got exhaust put on I got true duels with Backs but at 45° angle tips just behind the rear tires and I noticed that one exhaust has less compression on the other what. Okay so I just bought a 2008 Ford F1 50 with the 5.4 L Triton engine in it and I just got exhaust put on I got true duels with Backs but at 45° angle tips just behind the rear tires and I noticed that one exhaust has less compression on the other what could be the cause
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. This is normal and nothing to worry about. If it bothers you take it back to get a crossover pipe installed like they should have in the first place.