Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F150 lariat: I parked my 2003 F150 lariat about 2 years ago.

Customer Question

I parked my 2003 F150 lariat about 2 years ago. put a new battery in and it will not start. turns over fine. were to start (did check fuel reset on passenger side)
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Is the security light on the dash flashingwhen you try to start it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no security light. just normal dash lights when trying to start.
OK Then you need to start by getting a spark tester, fuel pressure tester and injector noid light and hook those up and try to start it so we can see whats missing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess all of this is pretty expensive?
If you have a chain parts store nearby (autozone, advance, autozone) they have them on their loaner tool program.. you just leave a deposit and get your money back when you return the tool. If you have a harbor freight tools in your area you should be able to buy all three from them for under 50 bucks.