Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Have checked fuses and bulbs and brake light on

Customer Question

have checked fuses and bulbs for signal and brake light on 1999 ford expedtion have new harness need diagram for color wire connection
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you need the woring diagram for the entire brake lights system and the turn signals, or a certain connector?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the wires in the plug I bought are all white the ones to tie to in car are colored need to know which colors go to which signals I have 5 on right side and 3 on left
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 years ago.
Which connector is this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
top connector behind steering wheel
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 years ago.
for the turn signal switch?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
none of the signals work turn or break lights) have checked all fuses and bulbs then I bought a harness that plugs in behind the steering wheel the wires are colored coded in care but harness wires are all white I NEED DIAGRAM TO CONNECT THE WIRES
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 years ago.
Below is a link to a PDF file containing a diagram of this connector, with color codes, to show you where to connect the wires,Tim
http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=51533c5f501b42212170327ecaea69ca-78fd768c109895fb&targetID=pmVo4ovEoklD6h7F90sLTw_I_I
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 years ago.
Is this the diagram you were looking for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No My husband is working on car and I am trying to get the answers guess I do not know how I got a diagram but is not colored or the one he is looking for Maybe we can get a manual at parts house
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 years ago.
in the legend on the diagram, it has the clolr for each wire,like WT/LG IS WHITE WITHA LIGHT GREEN STRIPE, LG/ LB IS LIGHT GREEN WITH A LIGHT BLUE STRIPE, etc...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I did not know how to open it did not have any color coded wires on the graph I had. We have now fixed the car but not with these.
If I have joined anything for this please caccel.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
I posted the wiring diagram with colors for you, I dont know what else you were looking for?