Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

F150 super crew: i cant get the plastic inner shroud down.

Customer Question

i cant get the plastic inner shroud down. does it have to twist or just push down or what
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I believe your asking about the inner wheel well?

If so, you remove the wheel, then wheel lip moldings if applicable, then the shroud screws, front bumper brace, then pull the shroud down as you squeeze, tug and pull it.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris