Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

RON, coolant leak on left rear engine compartment

Customer Question

RON, coolant leak on left rear engine compartment on a 98 triton 5.4 need replacement instructions and part numbers

Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

Can I get the year make and model?

Which part is leaking?

Left side, from the drivers seat or looking at the engine from the front bumper?

-

It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information/explanations to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & I have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chris the right side is the passangers side (you dont know this????) 98 f150 5.4l and if i knew what part is leaking i would not need you
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more.you should have given Chris a chance. Most of our customer do not know how mechanics view the engine as drivers side is left and passenger is right. He could have been very helpful. I believe you should opt him back in and given him a chance. Seeing you respond to him like that tells the rest of us experts that you will be hard to work with. So opt Chris back in and give him a chance to help you he was just confirming that you guys are on the same page. Wouldn't you want that instead of him assuming you knew what you were talking about ? You have to understand. We don't know you. And we do not know how much or how little you know. Our answers are given out to the information we receive so if the information is not accurate then the answer will not be accurate. I hope you give him a chance. Lou.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Also good luck with your repair. We all are Truly here to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u there