Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2002 F250: 2002 7.3 won't start, replaced glow plugs, gp relay,

Customer Question

2002 7.3 won't start, replaced glow plugs, gp relay, crank sensor, batteries. ran for aprox 3 weeks but had lurching and stutter when accelerating up around 2500 RPM's. wouldn't start and had it towed after replacing fuel pump and it still wouldn't start. what do I check from here?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
The first thing I need to know is, are there trouble codes stored? Is the ICP pressure over 500 psi while cranking?
Give or take below are the steps that are followed for a no start issue
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/02nostart.pdf
-
It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information/explanations to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & I have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.
Thanks Chris