Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Focus: Tim, I have a 2007 Ford Focus Se. 2.0 LT; drove to

Customer Question

Hi Tim, I have a 2007 Ford Focus Se. 2.0 LT; drove to store then car would not start. Starter not engaging. Can hear click from solenoid. Battery good, replaced starter, still won’t start. Thinking it might be the fuel pump relay switch or ignition relay switch. Also the anti-theft light blinks really fast. Any suggestions?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
The anti theft light blinking rapid, means the computer thinks your a thief. So the computer has disabled the vehicle from starting. A diagnostic tool that can not only retrieve PATS failure codes is needed, also it is needed to reprogram 2 keys to the vehicle prior to it being able to start.
-
It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information/explanations to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & I have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.
Thanks Chris