tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owns a repair shop....25 years
14541291

Ranger 3.0 liter: where is the main vacuum on a 2000 ford ranger

Customer Question

where is the main vacuum on a 2000 ford ranger located i have a yellow vacuum line that is off and the light comes on after 100 or so miles for the EGR or the DPFE sensor but have on vacuum to the EGR but the yellow line has vacuum on it. where does it go?
Category: Ford
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
Exhaust Emission Control System
The Vehicle Emission Control Information (VECI) decal is located on the upper radiator support and shows:
^ components of the emission control system.
^ the correct vacuum hose routing.
^ the color stripe of the vacuum hoses.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
.https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0oprl87lywia45/0508-ford%20ranger-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/d0oprl87lywia45/0508-ford%20ranger-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.