Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

1996 f250 XT*****5.8 liter motor: Yes my 1996 f250

Customer Question

Yes my 1996 f250 w I'll run fine then out of the blue it will stall and most of the time will kick back on and keep running though sometimes will not turns over good and after usually about 15 minutes will start can't figure it out thx jeff
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Jeff, when it stalls and will not restart can you check and see if you are getting a nice blue spark out of the coil tower while cranking, if the spark checks okay then install a fuel pressure gauge and monitor the fuel pressure, normal pressure needs to be right at 32 to 45 PSI. Check these two things and post back with the results and we can work from there.