Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford F350 F350: FORD 2007 F-350 DEISEL LIGHTS THAT ILLUMINATE

Customer Question

FORD 2007 F-350 DEISEL LIGHTS THAT ILLUMINATE THE DASH AND REAR LIGHTS ARE OUT HAVE CHECKED FUSES THAT APPEAR TO BE FOR THESE USES ACCORDING TO THE OWNERS MANUAL BUT NONE ARE BLOWN.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
When you say dah lights, that includes the instrument cluster, radio, and climate control?
Rear lights, just the parking lights or the brake lights, turning signals, and reverse lamps?
Any concern with the front lamps?
At the removed headlamp switch. With the headlights on, is the brown wire there, showing battery voltage.
-
-
It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I can't read minds nor have a magic wand, & I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.
Thanks Chris