Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have an 01 taurus that will accelerate fine, but when

Customer Question

I have an 01 taurus that will accelerate fine, but when decelerating past 2000 rpm it will lose power and drop approx 300-400 rpm suddenly.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checking to see that my question was received and being worked.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Can you better explain how your coasting down and the speed and rpms are lowering. Then there is a power loss. Are you accelerating when this is noticed or still coasting?
My thought is a transaxle issue is to blame where as its downshifting odd from a one way clutch not performing correct.
-
-
It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I can't read minds nor have a magic wand, & I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir after speaking with customers service regarding your response I have been advised to ask you to opt out of my question. If you would please do so immediately so that I can receive an appropriate and respectable response from another technician. Thank you.
Odd you waited over 10 hours for a tech to decide to try and assist you. I came along and did so, but now you want to get back on the list to continue waiting. Your choice though. Thanks for letting me try and best of luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are without a doubt the biggest douche I have come across on here. Opt out so I can get another tech. You wasted 24 hrs of my time already. Thanks for that. Smartass.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way, I did not wait for anything. You just did not get back to me in a timely manner and to beat all you leave a rude sarcastic caption at the end of your answer.
I have opted out. I highly doubt though based on your comments towards myself, trying to assist you, they are going to result in another willing to be treated the same. Though I can not speak for others.
Best of luck
Thanks for using Just Answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you kidding me? You don't think there is any issue with your snide remarks? How do you keep any business? I have had nothing but positive discussions with some very helpful techs before meeting yourself. And to top it off you did not try to help anything. You simply spouted off a quick blurb asking me to say the same thing I already said. You did not even read in because had you done so then you would not have asked what you did. And then to follow you add the rude remarks about not being a mind reader. I didn't say a word to you and only responded to you after I spoke to customer svc asking for a new tech and said what they suggested saying. And furthermore, if the next tech is as disrespectful as you are, then why would I want to speak with them??? You are rude. How does it feel to be spoken to with such a lack of common decency and respect? I hope your place of business is not near my hometown because I would hate for my friends or family to do business with that attitude twd customers. Bye now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I did a search on your name and you should do the same, as there have been multiple dissatisfied customers out there whom you have not been helpful to
Thanks again for the comments. I have done as you asked hours ago (opted out). I do not see why you choose to continue to respond to me, which locks the question back to me. I am trying to allow others to assist you, but that will not occur when you continue responding.
Sorry you feel I am rude, and felt the need to call me names.
I wish you the best of luck and God Bless.