Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford E-150: I have a 2002 e-150 with rear heat and air and

Customer Question

I have a 2002 e-150 with rear heat and air and the blower motor stopped working what con I do
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this hereThe problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,Fuse(s).Circuitry open/short.Auxiliary blower motor relay.Front auxiliary blower motor switch.Auxiliary high speed blower motor relay.Auxiliary blower motor. In order to determine which is failing you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the complete HAVC file in the link below and you are going to want to start your testing at pinpoint test K. Copy and paste the link to you browser to open and view the file.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blowe%20motor%20test%20steps%20May%203.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
blower now works but air does not come out of roof vents
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could it be the vacumm
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Yes I would suspect you have a loss of vacuum or a failing vacuum motor. I would start with checking the vacuum supply.