Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F150 ford: I have a 1998 Ford F 150*****302 I've

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Ford F 150*****302 I've replaced both fuel pumps and both times I have placed a high volume pop distributor and after about 30 minutes of running it just seems to quit without warning I have not replaced by their fine thank of that heats up and I still can't find the problem
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this hereIm not sure this is the case but I am wondering if this question is one I have already helped on. Your 1998 that you have listed does not come with a 302 engine. We are required to respond to every customer so if you are still needing help and this is a new question post back and we can work from there.