Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F150: 2003 f150 brake warning light came on suddenly. Brake

Customer Question

2003 f150 brake warning light came on suddenly. Brake pedal went almost to floor and barely stops truck. Pads and rotors ok. No leaking brake fluid.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you.The problem you are describing is in most cases caused by a failing master cylinder, if you are sure there are no external leaks and your not loosing break fluid then the master cylinder is likely by passing internally and will need to be replaced. After doing so you will want to do a complete 4 wheel bleed. If you have more questions and or need more help , post back and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not what I was looking for? Do not charge me as I am not satisfied with response
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry you are not satisfied with your answer but unfortunately it is the correct one, if you are not happy then no rating is required. Thank you just the same and best to you.